How To Enter
- Select the category you wish to enter, use the drop down menu and click ENTER.
- To enter multiple categories use the tick boxes and click PROCESS.
- Follow the instructions to create an account and register.
- You will receive an email, to validate your account add the validation code.
- Finally, complete the entry form for your submission.
As part of your entry we ask you to submit supporting material and bio's
relevant to your entry. Please upload at least:
ONE hi-res key image as a jpeg or PNG file that best represents your company or project, plus a hi -res image of your company logo and client logo if the application is specific to delivery of a client brief/ project.
Summary on activity required to enter:
- Category Overview: Choose the categorie(s) you’d like to enter
- The Team: Tell us the individuals / teams and companies involved in the brief, project or initiative
- Executive Summary: This will be what judges use to aid their debate and fight for your campaign. Be concise. Get to the key elements quickly, but don’t hold back on essential information.
- Submission in Detail: Expand on your work. Sensitive information should be put in the for “judges’ eyes only” box. Upload any supporting material to support your entry.
- Compile any relevant supporting material for your entry
- Make Payment for each entry (if entering more than one category)